Friday, December 17, 2010

kick-starting

good evening friends! 'tis friday, and it is a fantastically grey and rainy dusk kick-starting this weekend. most people wouldn't dig that but over at the ortolano house, it's a happy-maker. we have plans tonight; and while our intrinsic nature precludes any and all outdoor galavanting on such a snug-in evening, our schedule simply will not allow such hermit behaviour.
i am terribly happy about getting a little more visiting in with one of my dear sweet friends in town this weekend. i am terribly excited, as well, to get home tonight and crawl into an unfathomably hot bath.
i hope you are all enjoying your fridays, and safe travels to all y'all making the requisite holiday travels. i'm thinking of you!
adieu for now,
lu

2 comments:

Anachnoristic Outlook said...

I, unusually, am a fan of today too. The weather helped me get a lot of things done at home - I've been hermiting as of late, but tonight I will be out and about as well :) Twinny-twin-twinnerz. Te amo mucho

lulu said...

oh i love my twinnymans!