Monday, December 13, 2010

morning express

good morning, friends! 'tis monday, the sunrise is an insanely gorgeous shade of grey-blue, kind of like the eyes of a weimaranar pup. lovely lovely!
this weekend was insane. we had to get a mississippi visit in, but since money is so tight, our friend conductor ben, offered up the trip on his tab. and though it is so wonderful of him to do so, and we had a lovely time replete with exploding traffic cones and a big bouncy red horse named Rody; i still felt bad accepting it all. i'm too proud of a boar sometimes, methinks.
we ended up driving through the night saturday to get home in the morning sunday. we rolled in to tallahavegas near sunrise and i spent pretty much all day sunday researching and preparing for the big joe opportunity i have today.
i'm terribly nervous because it is a big deal to me and i'm trying not to get too worked up over it. my nerves are eating away at me a little but a sweet note from my man is going into my pocket for calming reminders throughout the morning.
at the moment, i have an insatiable craving for a sausage biscuit (um, delicious says what?!) little bud is playing hysterically with his toy (as per usual the moment we get home from dropping mississippi off at work). he's just like me with his little routines.
we have our mama-baby mornings. it's quite nice. i reckon it's time i get a move on for the day. send me positive energies, friends! sorry so random this morning, i'm going off about 4.5 hours of sleep right now! i hope you are having a fantastic monday!
adieu,
lu

2 comments:

Anachnoristic Outlook said...

ALL the positive energy I can muster is yours, my love.

lulu said...

thank you tatermuffin!!! are we still on for wednesday or thursday?! i need my fix!