Tuesday, May 5, 2009

home-agin home-agin jiggity jog...

it is threatening to be my favourite weather tonight. it's grey, overcast, a little breezy. delight! i just want the bottom to drop out (after i take seven for his walk) so that i may open my windows and watch movies, write, and listen to music. i am beside myself with the giddies.
my requisite tuesday night family dinner (which i love) was cancelled tonight due to the mother's day funsie trip mama and i are taking on saturday.
now, i actually have a night to myself!
something i want to plan are some art projects. there are so many things i want to do that i don't know where to begin! considering i am who i am...i'll start with a list and go from there.
on my list of what i want to be able to do right now are: making collages, making books, making jewelry and clocks. i'd love to be able to sew better as well. my problems are 1. time 2. patience. help!!!
regardless, happy tuesday!
xoxo
lu

No comments: