Saturday, June 27, 2009

saturday obsession. EVERY DAY obsession.

i love clean house. it's my jam. i love organizing and decorating.

mark brunetz being so bored with all that shit and his hilarious catty, drama queen snaps.

trish suhr, making me homesick for the south even while i'm still living in the south.

matt iseman, all cute and perverse.

and my main gal neicy nash.

i just love this ridiculous show. it makes me emotional because i live by the concept of always being capable of upward mobility, whether it be physically, emotionally, spiritually etc.
i want to work for clean house except for the whole having to be in california thing.

now, i know what you're thinking. oooh miss lulu! when you gonna come over to my house and organize and decorate it and make it look fabulous?

you know what i'm gonna tell you; i can only work my magic, one household at a time.
mmmmm!!!!!

No comments: