Sunday, August 1, 2010

ssssunday

good morning sunday. good grief! yesterday was a long day. sale at the store. successful but tiring. after work mississippi and i grabbed 2 for 1 margaritas, cruised the bookstore, visited my friend in the hospital, then watched movies at the nest. today is my first day of my weekend. the little buddy let us sleep in late and mississippi and i are now planning a trip over to our favourite diner for our favourite sunday funday tradition. fooooooooooooooooood.
the art room at the nest is filled with miscellaney from the chateau and will be tackled at some point in the next 48 hours because clutter drives me mad. even when it's in another room entirely.
well, i am still waiting for some pictures from last week. tuesday through today, actually. but they will be up here. i don't like being behind in my photo project. *sigh*
alrighty then, more to come when my mind settles down a bit. it's a swirley crooked room lined in those warbled funhouse mirrors right now.
adieu for now,
lu

No comments: