1. i want a compass. a magical compass like in pirates of the caribbean.
2. i absolutely do not like the song "somewhere over the rainbow". never have. don't think i ever will.
3. however, i really like marilyn monroe's version of "diamonds are a girl's best friend", her voice does some interesting things; and the music is odd and cool.
4. sometimes my ocd isn't that noticeable. other times, like today, it's full-throttle and very challenging to work with. i think it's because i'm tired but, i went on to disabled-world.com (that's right) to find celebrities who share my affliction: http://www.disabled-world.com/artman/publish/famous-ocd.shtml . it makes me feel a little bit better.
5. i love french onion sun chips with disturbing zeal.
6. i don't really know how to make desserts. they aren't a comfort food for me, so i've not had much practice. nonetheless, i am attempting to make "blueberry delight" this week to use up all my blueberries before they go bad. wish me luck!
7. sometimes i have to hold a puppy. it doesn't matter that i have one of my own whom i insanely love. but, holding a little wiggly nugget of a baby dog with sweet puppy breath does absolute wonders for my blood pressure.