Sunday, August 16, 2009

and the chicks for free

okay, so here are the financial pages of the life & times of lu:
8/7/09: $4.92 at books-a-million for the uber-unhealthy sour jelly beans and a frozen cappuccino which is basically frozen sugar water. not my finest moment but it was delicious.
8/9/09: $23.10 at target. a magazine and hair clippers for seven because senor mas and i wanted to give him a haircut and i refuse to pay $38 for it right now. pretty funny.
8/10/09: $10.59 at canopy roads. i am aware that i have a problem. but it's not every monday in which my lady friend can meet me for lunch!
8/10/09: $12.75 expensive snacks for me and mama to go see harry potter.
8/12/09: 27.93 coffee.org. i should have ordered it sooner. me without coffee is so ridiculous.
8/12/09: $1.00 hopkins. they gave me free chips so the dollar went in the karma bank tip jar.
8/13/09: $2.79 books-a-million. coffee.
8/14/09: $3.21 books-a-million. bigger coffee.
so, for week two i spent $86.29 and applied $87 to my credit card. it's pitiful how much money i spend on random kind of useless things. i know the clippers and the online coffee order were kind of in the necessity column, but now that i've spent almost all of my spending money getting wine last night, i wish i had refrained from the extraneous spending the week before. i would love to put $87 toward some new clothes and shoes...maybe a lesson is being learned here?

No comments: