Tuesday, November 10, 2009

evening

woah. what a day. seriously. long. day. i am glad to be home and with the little buddy who was not pleased with me for being gone so long (he has since forgiven me, thank goodness).
the windy, rainy, dark day has been a rather good one. it was good to have something else to focus on today. the store did well with our event and i'm comforted by the fact that i only have 30 hours left of work this week before i can rest in a little peace.
i'm happy to be here today. to be alive. to have things that make me laugh and bring me comfort. to have music that speaks to me and for me.
here's a taste to get you through the hours, friends. it's one of my favourite songs by ben harper. diamonds on the inside.
xo
lu

www.youtube.com/watch?v=fpns_a4Nuvo&feature=fvst

No comments: