Saturday, November 7, 2009

gratitude

1. getting to spend all morning with mama puttering around town. it has become so rare which makes me sad sometimes. it was nice to have such a prolonged girlie visit.
2. the lovely fall weather and sunshine.
3. good music that fits the ever-undulating sea of emotions in which i swim.
4. a certain little buddy running around the house with a tennis ball in his mouth.
5. not being at work today or monday.
6. the funky little shack. the perfect hidey hole.
7. being alive and cognoscente of the intricate workings of my somewhat crazy minefield of a brain.
8. you!

adieu for now saturdayers.
lu

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

much fun I had.... love you sweetie, hope the rest of the day was blissful. I loved my cupcake and our sporting about.

lulu said...

i did too mama. i like your yoda impression! i love you.