Sunday, July 5, 2009

enviable life



i know that i'm supposed to enjoy my time off from work, my "staycation" as it were. but, on day 3, i feel guilty that i haven't gotten anything that would be considered productive done. well, unless watching back-to-back-to-back episodes of the first season of saturday night live, the first season of flight of the conchords or the second season of extras being productive. because that is all i have done.


albeit i went out and saw prolonged daylight several times friday and saturday. i don't know what my deal is. i would love to be more motivated. to go to work tomorrow (for the kickoff of a six-day work week) and say that i cleaned my house top to bottom, finished getting my online store up and running (i've got two necklaces up), worked out, cooked all my meals for the week, did all my laundry, and managed not to spend any money frivolously.


do you know what i'm going to be able to say tomorrow morning at work? "wasn't i just here?"


excuse me, i have to run. abba is performing s.o.s. on "the titanic" on the fifth episode of saturday night live. there are fur-trimmed capelets and bellbottoms involved. bye!


lu

No comments: