Wednesday, July 15, 2009

oh for the love of! lists.

so, i'm still trying to piece together where i what i'd like to be doing and where i'd like to live.
so far on the characteristics of my future city of residence list:
1. mildish summers.
2. a place with history (i.e. interesting architecture and it's own culture).
3. college or university nearby (i.e. youth nearby, music, art, museums etc).

so far on my list of things i want/don't want in a new occupation:
1. customer service. i love people and i enjoy talking with them and helping them with things. but after 11 years, i've been talked down to and ignored waaaaaay too many times. perhaps i'd like to do something in which i talk to people but i don't necessarily have to please them.
*sigh* that would be so damn lovely there aren't words in existence to describe it yet.

the lists continue...

1 comment:

k.lou said...

I liked customer service, but I would usually end up hanging up the phone and making fun/yelling at the people for a few minutes. And then possibly losing parts of their paperwork (but that never worked to my advantage, so).

I am remarkably good at Little Sweet Girl Voice, so that worked well in some situations. Also good at I Sound Like Your Mother, So Stop Being An Ass.