Friday, July 10, 2009

wet, hot, american global warming. i mean summer.

as i have mentioned in previous posts, i want to move away from tallahassee. where do i want to go you ask? hell if i know. but, i'm determined to find the right place for me. and let me tell you one thing on the list of things i DON'T want in my new city...muggy, hot florida summers.
i'm good until the mercury climbs past 90. then i'm miserable. ten minutes outside and i need to ice the back of my neck to keep from passing out. it has occurred to me that i am a wuss, by the way.
i've lived without A/C before! it was not this kind of hot. and i know global warming is real because i was just out in it and now i feel like i need a nap.
so, the list begins:

THINGS I WANT/DON'T WANT IN FUTURE CITY OF RESIDENCE:
1. mildish summers are a must.
2... stay tuned

later
lu

1 comment:

k.lou said...

My plan? booking it for the Pacific Northwest or Boston...or at least someplace in NE where the cities are close together so I can visit easily.