Wednesday, July 1, 2009

happy seventh new year's of 2009!

July 1st. The beginning of a new month. I said "rabbit rabbit" this morning for good luck, did you?

Every 1st of the month is like a brand new New Years, I think.
This month I would like to get a couple of things done:

1. get a few more things up on my etsy store. I got one on there last night. About time, huh!?!?!

2. sell/donate/purge some things from my house that I no longer need or want.

3. clean and organize mi casa! It's not a wreck but I've been gone too long. We have to be reacquainted.

4. keep up with the no smokies, no drinkies. I'm on day 18! I'm hoping to make it to the 14th, maybe longer!

5. re-establish my routines. That means creativity, health, cleaning/organizing (obviously), etc.

6. start doing nice things for myself on the regs. Maybe pedicures or facials or something lovely.

7. practice keeping my mouth shut when I would usually ramble incessantly. This works hand-in-hand with my desire to say "No" when I feel overwhelmed or don't want to do something.

Seven goals for a septophile for the seventh month of the year.

happiest wednesdays yous guys!

xo

lu

p.s. that's seven, my baby. i love him sooooooooo much!!!!!

No comments: