Monday, March 15, 2010

monday monday

last night was my sendoff not only to my gal, but also to my extended emotional unrest. i may be tired today but i know i'm on the other side of the mountain...so to speak. thanks to a sweetie of a friend (who knew i was feeling a little lonely), i got an impromptu slumber party last night replete with girlie giggles about boys and a couple of serious moments about "life stuff". sufficed to say it was a little later than i had planned when i finally fell asleep but i'm glad she came over.
today i work. i'm not ready. i don't feel like i had much of a weekend and i definitely do not feel rested, but that's alright. you gotta do what you gotta do.
but tonight... tonight i am going home and i'm not doing anything other than putter around the chateau. i get the little buddy back on tuesday and i can't wait to snuggle with him again, then go to family dinner. oh but tonight...i just want to put in a movie and decompress from everything. wish me luck, friends.
adieu for now,
lu
*today's pic will be posted later in the day.

2 comments:

Adrienne said...

I am snuggling wif you in spirit my xanabanana.

lulu said...

forever mcspoonimans!