Saturday, September 19, 2009

guten tag

i am in the silliest mood this morning. it may be because after returning home from a visit with two girlfriends of mine last night, i made it as far as the dining room where i proceeded to fall asleep playing on the floor with seven. that is how pitiful i am now.
my sleep migrated slightly from there with a small break to walk seven. i then moved half-clothed to my room and slept partially on my bed until 2 o'clock in the morning when i woke up giggling and proceeded then to actually get ready for bed.
silly dreams all night. silly behaviour apparantly.
i woke up this morning and giggled more, this time at my friend's link on facebook. http://www.facebook.com/ext/share.php?sid=134320539087&h=uIrXF&u=ad0Ub&ref=nf it reminded me of howard the duck which in turns frightens me the way garbage pail kids (used to) frighten me. by "used to", by the way, i mean still does.
then i found a great band called great lake swimmers, which i am sure you all have heard of but i hadn't; and i really like them a lot. particularly the song "your rocky spine". Great Lake Swimmers - Your Rocky Spine all of this before coffee too!
good morning friends! i hope you have a day full of silliness, unexpected chortles and belly laughs too!
i'm heading toward the coffee pot now. more later!
lu

No comments: