Tuesday, September 8, 2009

i really did do a true blood marathon.

my how the time flies. it is pure insanity how quickly it all goes by! my perspective may be a bit skewed seeing as i watched the entire first season of true blood last night on dvd with senor mas. something about vampire's talking about people they knew during the civil war that throws you off a little; and perhaps nudges you to reminisce.
sufficed to say, and this is hilarious for me to admit, but the underlying theme of the concept of time on that show spoke to me. as did the way the stackhouse kids dealt with the tragic death of their grandmother. probably more so than anything. and oddly enough was the most accurate representation of how i existed for several weeks after i lost one of my grandmothers.
alas, i did have my diversions.
good morning, world! enjoy your tuesday!
adieu,
lu

No comments: