Friday, September 18, 2009

morning boys & money people

good morning readers! i hope this friday has greeted you warmly. me? i am doing quite alright. had a bit of a bumpy road yesterday with a person dear to me and and am startled to find myself capable of breathing today.
yesterday was a very "people" day. i had intense words with one, which was a long time coming. i spent quality face time with my parents (even an hour longer than usual for our family dinners), and carried on a lengthy text conversation with someone who used to be a close friend but we had grown apart over nearly a year.
my horoscope says that today will be a "money" day. i doubt i will be earning much more than any other day but i already know that i have moolah on the brain. who doesn't?
i do have to say i am so very grateful i have had the fortnuate finances i have had this year. while some people have struggled much more than i, i have managed to get my own place and completely support myself independently. after all the garbage i went through and have put myself through, it is very empowering to see the home i have made for myself and seven.
well, this is where my noggin is first thing this lovely september morning. here are a couple of songs that are speaking to me today...who doesn't love a soundtrack?

ehren ebbage, not the same
andy white, long time coming
augustana, meet you there
willie nile, on some rainy day
squatters, through the sparks
adieu for now, friends!
lu

No comments: