Wednesday, September 9, 2009

hobbity hopings

today is thankfully lowkey. i am in a super musical and relaxation state of mind. in four and a half hours, i am going to go home and enjoy it. i will be loving on a sweet pup, listening to great music, laughing at wonderfalls, and cleaning. i am looking forward to it so much! it is going to be fabulous. i feel like i haven't been in my own home in weeks. i need my hobbit hole!
after housesitting again and dogsitting last week, i've come home and absolutely trashed my apartment. what is more embarrassing: people have seen it that way. ugh.
hence the voice of my sick gratification of tidying up is teasing me from the future. "you know you're going to enjoy this...why don't you leave work early and get a good start on it..." it says to me. and believe me, i am tempted to turn that sign around at the shop and head for the hills this very moment.
hope your day and evening are even more fabulous and gratifying!
lu

No comments: