Friday, September 25, 2009

victories

1. mama doesn't have H1N1!
2. think (hope) i finally got rid of that despicable customer...PLEASE let it be so! i never want her to call or email me again!
3. got myself a really cute treat for my house today. well, i ordered it months ago before i was so determined with my finances but oh well... i don't know where it will go but it's sooooo cute and it made me giggle out loud when i opened the box.
4. i've made it 3 hours at work without crying or cussing anyone out.

why, yes i am cabbage-patching for myself right now. thank you for asking!

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

Hang in there pumpkin, keep in mind she is not as smart, witty, or as wise as you are, therefore, feel sorry for her ! Do I know her???

lulu said...

no i don't think you do because she was an online customer. sooo glad to have gotten it figured out though because she was a relentless loon!