Wednesday, September 16, 2009

chatty bads

1. is it bad that i love the group en vogue? because i really do.
2. is it bad that i think some people should get licenses to be allowed to speak? even me?
3. is it bad that i would love there to be a "get out of awkward free" card? because i would totally use it all the time even when my speaking license came through!
4. is it bad that i don't want to dress up for halloween this year? i kind of want to hidey-hole away and watch Are You Afraid Of The Dark and eat candy corn at home with seven.
5. is it bad that i want someone to fix my hair for me every day so that i don't have to do it?
6. is it bad that i repeat some of my stories over and over?
7. is it bad that i think "the are they bads?" is a good band name?

later,
lu

2 comments:

k.lou said...

Not surprisingly, I agree with all of this. Except that I got an idea for Halloween today that was just to go made up as a Glamour cover girl. Apparently continuing my "come as you aren't" theme.

I'll distract everyone while you use your awkward card. And then you can pass it back to me. Sisters in crime, or social distress.

lulu said...

glamour cover model sounds awesome!!!!!!!! can we attach little lines like "50 ways to blow his mind in bed" and "328 best buys for skin and hair" to your sleeves and stuff?
as for the awkcard (great name, right? sheeeeesh), i'm going to bedazzle it if that's okay with you. makes it easier to find in my purse.