Thursday, September 10, 2009

happy campers


good morning lovelies! there is a delightful chill in the air this morning. not a lot, and by noon it will be 90 degrees, but right now it's breezy and marvelous. little man and i are playing tug-o-war, fetch, with intermittent bouts of chillin' on the couch so mama can write her post. there are happy little campers in the carpenter house today.

as for my big plan for last night, it pretty much happened just like i hoped. i didn't get the entire house clean though because there is a giant pile of clothes i am mad at because they aren't new and don't fit me properly sitting on the floor that need to be put away. i could not bring myself to do it last night. instead i watched three (or four) more episodes of wonderfalls.

i feel i need to be more productive in my home and with my projects. so, i am going to make a list. things i must do to get my big creative rearrangement project underway.

1. finish putting away all of the clothes i am upset with.

2. go through the two bins i have pulled out of my storage closet.

3. go through my wire shelves and organize those things.


if i can do those three things over the next week, i will have more space and fewer obstacles toward my goal.

wish me luck, friends!

i hope y'all have a fabulous thursday!

lu

No comments: