Wednesday, September 16, 2009

tortillas & crepes

now, how is it i get more done when i am home sick than i do when i am perfectly healthy at home? riddle me that, er batman?!
now i am back at work cleaning up a truly magnificent mountain of disorganization. plenty of post-it notes to guide me and A LOT to sift through. bitterness does not suit me.
i digress, once again. it struck me this morning that i need to master spanish and french. i can't really say why. i just feel like i should be able to speak those two languages, in particular, fluently. perhaps they will lead me to my new career...hmmmm.
i have been dreaming in spanish lately. i have not done that in a long time. maybe a year or so. and of course, since i am not fluent in it, my dreams are in spanglish. i wake up saying "donde esta su madre?", "que es su numero de telefono?". i think i only know how to ask questions (poorly) in spanish. i wish my keyboard had the upside-down question and exclamation marks.
that is my weird world, this morning.
adios for now, friends.
lu

No comments: