Wednesday, September 2, 2009

little lulu pitches a hissy

well folks here i go again. a while back i had an idea to make a "creativity" workspace using my dining room table and the exponential amounts of crafting supplies i have purchased over the years that have no home outside of rubbermaid bins. however, considering that i don't have the extra money to buy myself a new dining room table to replace the repurposing of the other one i haven't done anything with it.
but, recently a friend of mine purchased a nearly 10 foot long table to do the same thing and the little lulu inside of me starting pitching a fit. "you said you would do that for me!!!" she wailed as she stomped her jelly-shoe covered feet. sufficed to say, she has been pouting for days.
so, now i'm working on a plan to get that accomplished. the main problem is, it is going to make an odd arrangment because i have two settees that i finally have arranged in a way that doesn't make me crazy.
you know what that means right? that means i have to find the cutouts i did for the house and start playing dollhouse with them again. if you don't remember this hilarious bit of my eccentricity, check back to the july post "domino & colonol mustard".
this also means, she said steepling her fingers, i get to research fun ways to store all of my goodies on the cheap. any ideas? throw them my way!
enjoy your days, lovelies!
lu

No comments: