Friday, December 11, 2009

zombie princess

good evening, friends. what. a. long. day. it is officially official that christmas has hit tallahassee. i was busier than a one-legged man in an ass-kickin' contest and was so grateful for my boss picking up the slack from me being so bloody tired today. we knocked it out of the ballpark fa sho.
tonight i have some festivities planned and i haven't the foggiest how i will manage to hit all the locales without falling asleep in my beer at some point. ah, no worries. 'tis the season right?
i know i say it often, but i am just stitching a silver lining like its my job. today was hard in a lot of ways. stitch stitch. it was also incredible and i like to think that tonight will be fun too simply because i will it to be so.
my tired bootay is going to hit the showers, get dressed (really warm because it's like 30 degrees here right now!), and hit the town to do some celebrating of some awesome people.
i love celebrating the awesome people in my life.
adieu for now, kiddos.
lu

No comments: