Tuesday, December 1, 2009

gratitude

1. my wonderful family. we decorated the christmas tree at my mama's house tonight and there were so many giggles and cool memories. i'm very blessed.
2. my fabulous friends. sometimes old habits kick in and i get down and feel alone but i have at least one or two people text me to make me laugh every day. it helps put things in perspective.
3. seven. it sounds silly but seeing his little face every day makes the toughest stuff that much more bearable. he makes me smile every single day. that's awesome.
4. my job. it drives me absolutely insane sometimes, but i'm glad i have one.
5. the funky little shack. my life has turned around since nabbing this little corner of the world for myself.

thanks for showing up and being a part of my universe!
xo
lu

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

Gratitude, gracia, thank you thank you thank you Dear Heavenly Father ! We have much to be grateful for, full moons, the pitter patter of rain, a snuggly puppy with a wet nose, a pot of soup on the stove, the crispness of Fall/Winter. Did I say thank you? xxxooo

lulu said...

i love you mama! you're so awesome!